12 Sentence🗣️

 Present Simple 

1.The father and mother forbid me to come home late.

Present Continuous

2. The father and mother are forbidding me to come home late.

Past Simple 

3. The father and mother forbade me to come home late, yesterday.

Past Continuous 

4. The father and mother were forbidding me to come home late, last night.

Future Simple 

5. The father and mother will forbid me to come home late, tomorrow.

6. The father and mother are going to forbid me to come home late, next week.

Future Continuous 

7. The father and mother will be forbidding me to come home late, next time.

8. The father and mother are going to be forbidding me to come home late, next month.

Present Perfect 

9. The father and mother have forbidden me to come home late.

Present Perfect Continuous 

10. The father and mother have been forbidding me to come home late.

Past Perfect 

11.The father and mother had forbidden me to come home late.

Past Perfect Continuous 

12.The father and mother had been forbidding me to come home late.

Comments