Simple Future and Future Continuous🥱

Simple Future 

1. I will study for my test.

2. We will leave for New York tomorrow.

3. I will buy toys for my sister tomorrow.

4. She will help me solve this problem.

5. She will read the book tonight.

6. He is going to cook dinner tonight.

7. They are going to sleep in the afternoon.

8. I am going to play piano tomorrow.

9. She is going to buy milk tea tonight.

10. We are going to party next week.


Future Continuous

1. She will be doing a great job.

2. We will be studying tonight.

3. I will be reading the book.

4. They will be swimming on Sunday.

5. He will be cooking food next week.

6. I am going to be playing the game.

7. She is going to be singing tonight.

8. He is going to be painting tomorrow.

9. They are going to be eating at home.

10. We are going to be watching a movie tonight.

Comments